What is The missing piece?
The Missing Piece is a community space that feels like home where you can relax with friends and family while enjoying a game and a bite to eat. Local craft coffee, and tea are offered along with ample event space, including private rooms, available for rent for any activity and occasion.
Our COVID-19 Policies
- All employees and customers must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
- A 5-person seating maximum will be enforced for every table.
- Tables must remain at least 6 feet apart.
- For sanitation reasons, our free-to-play game library will not be available. Additionally, we will not be available to teach games, and employees will maintain social distancing with customers whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
Tired of playing the same board game?
Order your game online and pick-up in-store.
Reserve Your Space
The Missing Piece strives to make sure you always feel at home. While we can’t physically bring your dining room table to our shop, we offer the next best thing. We know how disheartening it can feel to walk in and see some other group sitting at your table. That’s why when you reserve a table at The Missing Piece, we let you book that one table you’ve really gotten attached to. Don’t have that sentimental feeling for a table? Just book your table based on how much space you need to spread out for that day. Or, grab the one by the window. Whatever you feel like. You’re in control.
When it comes to making sure your group has the right table, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Book one in advance and then slide on in.
Got something really special happening soon? Book one of our private rooms and we’ll help to make sure your gathering is as magical as it can be.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to hold special events at this time. Please check back soon for our upcoming events.